Schwinn Turismo Swivel Double Jogger Stroller Review
Complete Review On Schwinn Turismo Swivel Double Jogger Stroller
Every mother knows that the next best thing to get for a newborn baby is a good, sturdy, safe stroller. Double Jogger Stroller is almost as important as the cot that you get for your baby. you want them to be safe, confined but in a way that keeps them feeling comfortable and allows you to do other things.
The kind of stroller you pick as a mother should be based on what kind of woman you are. Do you like the outdoors? Do you like jogging? Would you like a product that is not only luxurious but also functional? If the answer to those questions is, “Yes”, then the Schwinn Turismo Swivel Double Jogger is the perfect stroller for you.
If you are looking to grab this stroller from Schwinn, head down to Amazon.com for some amazing deals. Here are a few key features that you should expect to find on this product.
- The frame is made of lightweight aluminum that is convenient and easy to handle.
- A parent tray with a plastic molded twin cup holder is fitted on the frame which comes fitted with adjustable, slip-proof handlebars.
- Plastic molded child tray with dual cup holders &parent tray with holders
- Front wheels that can be manually adjusted and locked: The stroller has 12-inch front wheel and 16 inch rear wheels that are enforced with extra thick tires and aluminum rims. They can be adjusted to provide maximum grip.
- The canopy of the stroller is fitted with inbuilt speakers that accept most MP3 Players.
- The rubberized slip-proof handlebars are comfortable and slip-proof.
- There is a machine washable fleece seat pad that adds to the comfort of using the stroller.
- The Schwinn Turismo Swivel Double Jogger is fitted with a tray and cup holder that you can attach to hold the baby’s milk or juice whilst you go jogging. The parent cup holder is also handy for holding your water bottle as you jog.
- Remote mechanism for locking and unlocking the front wheel located in front of the handlebar
Who is this Schwinn Stroller for?
If you are looking for an all-terrain twin stroller that can safely sit twins or children close in age, then Schwinn Turismo is an excellent choice. The tires are created to last forever, so you won’t need to worry about punctures.
This baby stroller is so lightweight; you can practically use two fingers to push or steer it. It provides great convenience thanks to its adjustable seat that has 3 height settings and adjustable handlebars.
The seats are made from sheepskin material, which is comfortable and suitable for use in the hottest weather as it absorbs sweat easily keeping your baby cool and cozy.
Also, it can be folded and put away quickly. The Safe Dual trigger folding mechanism can be a bit of a challenge for new users but once you get the hang of it, you will realize how convenient and easy it is to fold the stroller up and store.
The front swivel has a remote lock out system, which makes adjusting and readjusting the wheels easy. The stroller is also fitted with rear shock absorbers to ensure a less bumpy ride for the baby as you jog.
It is equipped with a two-cup holder lined with rubber to prevent spillage as well as a small caddy where the user can put their keys, cell phone or mp3 player. The cup holders for the baby can be unclipped and removed or they can be swung to allow the baby to get into the stroller.
The Schwinn stroller also has speakers that can connect to a mp3 player.
Connecting the lightweight double stroller can be a hassle. With a plastic frame on the handlebars, you need to make sure that the middle piece goes in correctly and clicks. You will have to connect the leg rest so that your child’s legs aren’t left to dangle.
The leg rests could have been bigger and they would have been better if they pointed downwards and not upwards to make it more comfortable for bigger children with longer legs. It can be uncomfortable for larger children. The canopy is a tad small; it could have been bigger to block most of the sun.
What do customers say about this Schwinn Baby Stroller?
Strollers are generally expensive, but the Schwinn Turismo Double Jogger Stroller costs less than most strollers in the market. It is light and easy to maneuver and it fits the trunk of a standard vehicle. However, some reviews state that it is unusually wide and might not fit through a lot of doorways.
If you are looking for a good Double Jogger Stroller, this is the real deal. It handles like a dream and gives you the ability to push it along with just one hand. Go for it!